CLOUD PORTAL FOR imageRUNNER ADVANCE
EXPAND DOCUMENT DISTRIBUTION BEYOND THE ORDINARY.
Connect your imageRUNNER ADVANCE office system to Microsoft SharePoint Online and Google Docs cloud services*
Cloud Portal for imageRUNNER ADVANCE software represents a new paradigm of application solution that provides comprehensive capabilities in an easy-to-use package. With the simple touch of a button from Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE office systems to Microsoft SharePoint Online and Google Docs cloud services, users can enjoy the benefits of direct access to their cloud services.
With Cloud Portal for imageRUNNER ADVANCE software, users can easily scan hard-copy documents into the cloud while, at the same time, print documents already stored there. To scan, store, or print documents, users need only log-in to the cloud service from the front panel of an imageRUNNER ADVANCE office system—no PC or laptop is required.
1. Access Canon U.S.A. Web site to obtain LAN.
2. Have your Device Administrator go to your imageRUNNER ADVANCE office system and select the Registration/Settings hardware key.
3. The Settings/Registration screen is then displayed. Device Administrator must sign in to access Management Settings.
4. Device Administrator selects install Applications/Options button.
5. Device Administrator enters LAN.
6. Device Administrator selects application to begin download.
7. Device Administrator accepts EULA. If EULA is not accepted, download cannot be completed.
8. Content Delivery System will download application to device. 8. After successful download, Device Administrator accesses the Remote User Interface to set up application.
* Compatible only with Microsoft SharePoint Online and Google Docs cloud services.
** Print Requirements:
• Direct Print Kit or PS Printer Kit
• Select imageRUNNER ADVANCE models will require the Additional Memory Type B (512MB) option in addition to the Direct Print Kit or PS Printer Kit.
• Note: If an imageRUNNER ADVANCE model is configured with an imagePASS or ColorPASS option, the Direct Print Kit is required.
DOWNLOAD PROCESS OVERVIEW
To download the free software and user manual, you first need a License Access Number (LAN), which is available on the Canon U.S.A. Web site at www.usa.canon.com. Once the LAN is obtained, have your Device Administrator proceed to the imageRUNNER ADVANCE office system and select the Settings/Registration hardware key to start the download process. The Device Administrator will access the Canon Content Delivery System to automatically install the application right at the device.
The Canon Content Delivery System allows the application to be directly downloaded at the imageRUNNER ADVANCE office system. The download process requires your Device Administrator to access Management Settings on the device to complete the download.
As soon as you’ve installed the Cloud Portal for imageRUNNER ADVANCE software you can begin to take advantage of the benefits of both Microsoft SharePoint Online and Google Docs for the imageRUNNER ADVANCE office system.
IMPRESSIVE FUNCTIONALITY. SIMPLE ACCESS. EXCEPTIONAL TECHNOLOGY.
Cloud Portal for imageRUNNER ADVANCE software is a server-less, driver-less solution designed for companies already using—or considering using—Microsoft SharePoint Online and Google Docs cloud services. Setup is simple and quick, and the application is available as a free download.
This unique solution enables end-users to access their cloud content easily, quickly, and securely right from a Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE office system. Cloud Portal for imageRUNNER ADVANCE software provides a consistent, easy-to-use interface across the imageRUNNER ADVANCE office systems promoting user adoption.
Imagine being able to expand your imageRUNNER ADVANCE office system into the realm of the cloud. Discover how Cloud Portal for imageRUNNER ADVANCE software allows you to access your documentation whenever and wherever you want.
• Download the free application from the Canon Content Delivery System directly to your Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE office system.
• No servers, drivers, or accessories are required.**
EASY OPERATION AND SET UP
• To access Microsoft SharePoint Online or Google Docs, simply select them from the Main menu.
• Application setup is performed through a Web interface by administrators from anywhere on the network using a standard Web browser for a single device.
• You’ll be able to access and manage the cloud content as you would from your desktop PC.
SIMPLE LOG IN
• Designed to make you feel like you’re signing in from a desktop PC—there are no extra steps required.
• Simply enter your credentials at the designated cloud service log-in screen.