Join our winning service team!
ACCOUNTABILITY: DIRECTOR OF FINANCE
Performs full-range of equipment order processing functions. Provides direct support to Director of Finance in various capacities.
· Review and processing of equipment sales orders and equipment pickups/returns
· Coordination of Installation/Delivery or Pickup of equipment among multiple departments including Sales, Inventory, Setup, IT, Trainers & Warehouse
· Communication liaison among all departments as it relates to equipment sales orders/returns
· Coordination with Leasing Specialist and Sales Reps to ensure legal documentation is completed timely & accurately
· Follow up on incomplete/rescheduled deliveries and pickups
· Creation of sales invoices to customers and leasing companies
· Scanning of sales order documentation for record storage purposes
· Research customer information for sales reps as needed
· Other sales order related projects as needed
· Maintains strong customer service orientation
· Works well with other people.
· Highly organized
· Has ability and desire to learn new job-related information.
· Displays professional appearance and conduct.
· Maintains stability under pressure.
· Ability to perform a variety of tasks, often changing on a daily basis.
· Maintains attention to detail.
· Problem solving abilities
Needed Skills and Educational requirements
· High school degree with some college preferred.
· Minimum of two years experience in an administrative capacity.
· Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
· Word-processing and spreadsheet skills required
· 10-key experience preferred
Why consider a CAREER with Lake Business Products as an Administrative Coordinator?
• Competitive base salary
• Excellent benefits package which includes 401k, medical, dental, life insurance, and more
• Paid Vacation
• Auto Expenses
• Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off